The latest edition of the UK Column News, hosted by Malcolm Massey. Apologies for a couple of director cock-ups - the show is recorded "as live".
- Euro nears collapse as politicians play around with full federal union
- the run on the Greek banks continues
- economic news in the UK not improving as a result of government action
- weather destroying UK crops
- accusations between US and Russia increase over Syria
- Burma the next "regime change"
- Iran building up infrastructure in time for NATO to bomb it
- UK Govermnent not building Total Information Awareness database
- Department of Work and Pensions criticises itself over mandatory work programme
- and Occupy kicked out of Finsbury Park